Looking for family-friendly hotel in Prague can be a bit daunting, but here are some tips to help you find the best option:
- Look for hotels or apartment rentals with family rooms or suites that can accommodate your family comfortably. These usually have separate living areas and bedrooms, as well as kitchenettes or full kitchens.
- Check the hotel or rental’s website to see if they offer family-friendly amenities such as cribs, high chairs, strollers, and children’s menus.
- Read reviews from other families who have stayed at the property to get an idea of what they liked and didn’t like about the accommodation. You can find reviews on travel websites such as Booking.com.
- Look for accommodation located near family-friendly attractions such as parks, playgrounds, museums, and theme parks.
- Consider the transportation options available near the accommodation. Is it located near public transportation or a car rental agency? This will make it easier to get around the city with your family.
- Check if the accommodation offers activities or services for children such as babysitting, kids’ clubs, or family-friendly tours.
- Compare prices and amenities between different accommodations to find the best option that fits your budget and family’s needs.
Hotel or apartment for family with kids?
Whether a hotel or an apartment is better for families with kids visiting Prague largely depends on your individual needs and preferences. Here are some factors to consider:
- Space: Apartments generally offer more space than hotels, which can be helpful if you have a larger family or want separate bedrooms for parents and children. However, some hotels also offer family suites with separate living areas and bedrooms.
- Amenities: Hotels often offer more amenities such as pools, restaurants, and play areas for children, while apartments may have more practical amenities such as a kitchen, laundry facilities, and more privacy.
- Location: Hotels are often located in the heart of aPrague or near popular tourist attractions, while apartments may be located in more residential areas. Consider which location is more convenient for your family’s needs and interests.
- Service: Hotels offer daily cleaning services and staff available to help with any issues, while apartments usually require more self-sufficiency and may have limited staff available.
- Budget: Apartments can be more budget-friendly if you plan on staying for an extended period or want to cook your own meals. However, some hotels offer free breakfast and other perks that can help offset the cost.
Ultimately, both hotels and apartments can be suitable for families with kids, and it comes down to what works best for your family’s needs and preferences. It’s always a good idea to research and compare options to find the best accommodation that fits your budget and preferences.
By keeping these tips in mind, you can find family-friendly accommodation that will make your city trip more enjoyable for everyone.
Tips for family-friendly hotels in Prague
There are many family-friendly accommodations in Prague that offer amenities and activities for children. Here are some options:
- Hotel Rott Prague: This hotel is located in the heart of Prague and offers family rooms that can accommodate up to four people. The hotel also has a playground and offers babysitting services upon request.
- Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague: This hotel offers spacious family suites with separate living areas and kitchenettes. The hotel also has a children’s playroom and a fitness center.
- Aparthotel City 5: This aparthotel offers modern and fully-equipped apartments that are ideal for families. The hotel also has a children’s play area and offers bike rentals for exploring the city.
- Hotel Don Giovanni Prague: This hotel offers family rooms with a separate bedroom and living area, as well as a children’s play area and babysitting services. The hotel is also located near a park and offers bike rentals.
- Hotel Kings Court Prague: This hotel offers family rooms that can accommodate up to five people and has a children’s playroom with games and toys. The hotel also has a fitness center and spa.
These are just a few of the many family-friendly accommodations in Prague. It’s always a good idea to research and compare options to find the one that best suits your family’s needs and preferences.
Prague has also plenty of family-friendly restaurants and cafes where you can enjoy a meal with your kids as well as interesting places to visit in Prague that kids will love.